Profile..... Shop..... Gallery..... Facebook..... Instagram.....Shop Location..... Flickr.....News

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mini tako the alien

this is a little something for myself ^_^ play play oni



this is mini tako, an alien from the ttkkddll planet.

landed on my head on 31/10/2007.



why mini tako?

some of my fren will call my nick name tako, so this is a little mini me.






he always in DL mood so better don kacao him. These species like to sit on people's head so that they can survive. and people who let them sit on their head will get smarter and happier.



mini tako: "hello earth people. good day. "








see, am i look smarter?!



this is just something for fun for myself for cheering up only..dont take it so seriously ^_^



and i think i'll wear it to the next event XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your words :)