Profile..... Shop..... Gallery..... Facebook..... Instagram.....Shop Location..... Flickr.....News

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bon voyage



Panda prince is leaving, towards a far away country name London.
So I made him a paper boat, wish him luck and be prepare for the adventures awaits him.


There, fits him well :)


His brother wrote a note on the bottom on the boat for him
He is worry about his little brother but he know he should let him go and grow.


"sail ~sail~ I'm sailing away~"


"tata everyone!" he sound excited.


"I'll be good I promise, no worries!"



Bye bye my little panda prince
Safe journey and happy sailing :)

8 comments:

  1. As you will see very soon, his friends have prepared a special welcome party for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has arrived home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am preparing something to show you his arrival!
    We all love him!
    He sends lots of hugs to his brother!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my heart already follow this little thing go to his new house.......xd this is very cute hand made stuff 加油^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have published a little film about him!!!you are invited to come and look!!
    Hope you will like it! I have put your photos on it.
    Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey do you sell this to public its so cute..
    pls email me at frozenpace@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lins-VII-

    Thank you for coming :) but I'm sorry this panda are temporary not available :(
    But thank you for asking:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your words :)