Profile..... Shop..... Gallery..... Facebook..... Instagram.....Shop Location..... Flickr.....News

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bee's latest fashion



Two bees are having a little chat


"Hey, how are you bee?"

"I'm fine, good to see you bee"



Bee A : "Hey! you are wearing 3 stripes!"

Bee B: " Yup, it's the latest, the stripe at the bottom makes your hip look smaller"

Bee A : "that's very cool"



Bee A: " Where did you get it , tell me tell me, I'm gonna get one too"

Bee B: " Oh, just a few trees away, I'll take you there"

Bee A: "Yippie!"



Bee A: " Hey, what's that thing on your head?

Bee B: " Oh people call it ball chain, they want to hang us on their bags and cellphone"

"Oh I see"

  
The end

10 comments:

  1. 他们的对话比他们的样子更有喜感~搞笑啦!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh,they are too adorable!

    hugs,
    Lavennz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! What a lovely and funny story.
    I would love to hear more from them.
    They are the cutest thing. Congratulations!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. so funny and cute! lovely quirky conversation:)

    sam
    hepburnco.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 兩隻小蜜蜂啊,飛啊,打啊...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. lots of fun, lots of wonderful ideas

    :) tako !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw one of your dolls linked on Mochimochi Land. Your dolls are beautiful! I really like the bees, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, love these bees. Any chance i can purchase them? Do let me know, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your words :)