Profile..... Shop..... Gallery..... Facebook..... Instagram.....Shop Location..... Flickr.....News

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Miniature patchwork quilt wip


My first attempt on patchwork, 
each square about 1cm x 1cm




I thought it will be easy, but turn out it needs more patience than I thought, but I love the outcome, I am thinking to make myself a quilt with all the fabrics I love.

salute to all the patch work crafter  >___<

* And very sorry to all the late responses and works to all my friends >_<

12 comments:

  1. wow~1cm small>< is hard but u did it, and great
    +U haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. tako,it is really hard to do!You really good in miniature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicidades, no solo se ve precioso, ambien se ve laborioso, asi que doble felicitacion,besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 看得出需要很多+很大的耐心。。。不过大的很像比较容易。。。刚开始用大的先吧。。。

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is stunning. I would never have the patience to make a quilt, a mini one or a real size one. Fortunately a friend made a mini one for me, I will soon show it on my blog.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible job! Incredible Tako!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 天啊,惊人的毅力!再接再厉!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. great first attempt! hope fully you have caught the sewing bug... by hand to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! 1cm!!! so tiny and so difficult to work!!! I love the combination of fabrics you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, this is unbelievable, how skilled hands must have made this. stunningly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so tiny -- it's absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your words :)