Profile..... Shop..... Gallery..... Facebook..... Instagram.....Shop Location..... Flickr.....News

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Evonne

This doll is a custom order from Tee Ying, who wants to give her friend Evonne a doll of her own , and Tee Ying mentioned Evonne is a master at crocheting, she make amazing crochet clothing, therefore, she request a doll wearing a crochet top with a pair of jeans and holding a suitcase:)

I use socks to make her sweater
我用了袜子来作sweater,因为袜子原本就是编织的产物(其实布也是啦) 所以它的texture会很像缩小了的编织毛衣。












17 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit. You have great taste in clothing,
    cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 酱长一条,就整个hoyoyi 嘛~~~ 哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah...超有型!!赞!!我有酱的身材就好咯!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her... I love her so much!!

    Wonderful TAko !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joan可能Tako就是一面想我,一面设计出来的 XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. 如果我一面想你我会缝出一条竹竿。 =.=

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just recently become a fan and am absolutely loving your work. I was wondering if it would be ok to mention you on my blog and maybe post some of your pictures. Please, let me know.

    xoxo
    Joana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dolls!! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Joana:)

    thank you very much^^ I will be very glad to be in you blog! thanks in advance^^

    trace and Lyn,

    Thanks!^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much, Tako. Your blog has become one of my favorite sites to follow. I have mentioned you on my blog: http://lifeintheelmcity.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my!! She's so stylish! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh.... This doll is so beautiful, loving the sweater she's wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. soooooooooooooo cute !!!! I love them !!! WOW !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your words :)