Profile..... Shop..... Gallery..... Facebook..... Instagram.....Shop Location..... Flickr.....News

Friday, May 7, 2010

Our first local dollhouse competition, please come here to vote your favourite one :)

I have long to make any miniature recently, coz I am obsessed with dolls making and such, but I miss making miniature, perhaps miniature for my dolls! ^^

I'll be one of the judges for the competition, so I cannot comment much about all the works here, but I must say I'm very impressed! Thanks to all the participants for the hard work, you gals must be spent a lot of time on this, thank you very much for joining! ^____^

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this amazing competition! I had a wonderful time watching the photos, such a great work! It was very difficult to choose only one. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tako.. i've emailed you about my purchases i hope you'll get back to me as soon as you can. really appreciate and looking forward to your reply - jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your words :)