Profile..... Shop..... Gallery..... Facebook..... Instagram.....Shop Location..... Flickr.....News

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blythe



I love collecting dolls, and I just added another one to my collections, it is the Blythe doll.

And here she is, Chocolate

I have change two set of eye chips, and had have her head open on the very first day, because I have to, one of the eye chip dropped inside her head =.=



Coincidently, we got the same hairstyle, and the same color too!


I bought the hair wig before the doll, coz I was thinking to use the hair wig on my handmade doll, but never got the time to try out yet.


And here's another doll I bought from Big bone handmade : http://www.etsy.com/shop/bigbonehandmade



It's like back in the old days with my barbies


6 comments:

  1. I love dolls too, I have 2 blythes but I wish I had one with the same hair as me!! I'd love to have one of yours one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 好期待你做衣服给她穿,一定会更漂亮^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, it's really cute tt ur doll have almost similar hair as you :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. do u organize any handmade class ?
    i love handmade,but i dint get the way to learn about it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Blythe. I discovered her several years ago but she had already grown popular again and the prices were outrageous. Perhaps someday I will have my own Blythe doll!



    http://foodartbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your words :)