Profile..... Shop..... Gallery..... Facebook..... Instagram.....Shop Location..... Flickr.....News

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Room cleaned and reorganized.



Chinese Lunar New Year coming soon, and it's also my annual cleaning season XD 
Everything are in order and I am prepared for the New Year, a busy year ahead!
Wish everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year! Btw, it's the rabbit year, My fav
nn
('.')





Added a lacy blind for the window, not blocking the sunlight but still have my privacy


New member in the room, a rack with roller at the bottom, easy for me to capture the best sunlight .

增加了这个有轮子的架子, 要用来当拍照用的平台, 这样哪里阳光美就推去哪里,加个背景就行了,高度也刚刚好。





Here I would like to share with you how I keep my patterns 
This is a photo album


And here's how, easy to browse.

you may use bigger clear folder for bigger patterns. 

That's all  

^^


18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 很棒的工作室啊。。東西都是齊全整齊。

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your room~so orgarnized and clean n bright not like my room...=_=

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我到現在家裡都亂﹐都沒有整理什麼...orz
    房間還是狗窩一間

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely work space, filled with natural light!
    great idea on the album for your patterns too. have a great new year : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very neat and organised !!
    Such lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, have a very nice and tidy workshop. I really like the idea of the folder to store the patterns. hugs. roser

    ReplyDelete
  8. 好棒的工作室哦!!!羡慕死了~~~~
    你用相片簿放pattern的idea太棒了,我要跟你偷师一下……
    嘿嘿……

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a great studio space!!! It is so organized! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  10. its always a great feeling to clean up! i'm in the process of putting my crafts in my new craft room at my mother's house. the problem is i need shelves. haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your creative space is soo inspiring! Im busy cleaning and packing up things in my little messy studio. :) Happy chinese new year sweet evangelione!! Have a wonderful rabbit year! Love to yoU!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. 你好..一直斷斷續續的關注你..
    在jb比較難找到手作人..
    而且你和我住得好近啊~ 不知道你介不介意交流一下?
    歡迎參觀我的blog: http://lizii.blogbus.com
    我的email: ninalai8@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My space needs to look like that. It is awful at the moment. I really love your organisation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE YOUR CRAFT ROOM!
    I enjoyed this post!
    I will keep on coming back for more. (=

    Much love <3

    hellomissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Chinese New Year!
    What a wonderful workspace, and such great natural light!
    Your work is so adorable, it makes me smile.

    Take care,
    Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  16. wah..好像越來越多東西了。:p

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! I bought the Mr. Rabbit print from you quite recently. I'm also a crafter from JB! But I make mostly cards, and I sew some pouches, for my etsy shop too :)
    You have a very organized room and thanks for sharing it here! I always love to see what other crafter's room is like. You have more fabric than me..hahahha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your words :)