Profile..... Shop..... Gallery..... Facebook..... Instagram.....Shop Location..... Flickr.....News

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New materials arrived

Hello everyone! Wishing you a very Happy Lunar New Year! Many are started working today, so wish you all have a great 2011 too, all the lucks and all the best!

I am feeling very good about this year, and I just got my first purchase today! It is something I bought before the New Year, some fiber from baby Alpaca and red Angora goat, to be use on my dollies.





Can't wait to do something with them ^^



4 comments:

  1. how lovely colours and materials! must be great to work with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice le!!! faster make something...:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. wao, these meterial are really cool, may i know where to get them?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your words :)