Profile..... Shop..... Gallery..... Facebook..... Instagram.....Shop Location..... Flickr.....News

Friday, July 30, 2010

Fabrics scraps


I have a lots of these tiny fabrics scraps that I couldn't bear to throw away, so I keep them in a jar, I think they kind of connect to each other and form some beautiful color blocks
This piece above will be turn into a small bag, or maybe something else, I'm not sure yet.
 I think it will be cool too if I make a dress out of it for my Audrey doll.


These are for crochet use.

3 comments:

  1. i love your ideas... so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks pretty, would make a pretty little cushion or tiny purse. But a dress would be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love roughing stitching scraps together. Hmm - beautiful lines here.

    My 3yr old daughter uses a lot of my scraps to make dolly dresses. She sticky tapes them onto her doll. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your words :)