Profile..... Shop..... Gallery..... Facebook..... Instagram.....Shop Location..... Flickr.....News

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to me ! ^___^ hehe!



Yes, I am telling the whole world I am turning 30 today!! >O<
But strange I don't feel I am 30 and not upset about change my age from twenty something to thirty,
I just feel like I am more a grown up! ^^
I want to thank you all for all the love and blessing, I am overwhelmed, and to share out the love and blessing to all too ^__^

And, I got a great birthday present from my brothers! yes XD a doll! like I am twelve or something XD
Here she is!! ^__^


Spotted a bunny girl here!

"lalala~~~"

she is kicking her leg and humming 


"huh "


"Hello!"

She is a Dal doll, from the Pullip line, smaller doll.
This one is a Dal Kagamine Rin, a very popular Vocaloid character in Japan, although I am not a big fan of this character , but I still fall for her, I saw a graceful young lady inside her :)


this is her inside the box





there she is ! ^_^


I am going to remove that mark and the nail color.
I like my doll "clean"


Clothes removed and body check, there's some stain on the breast and everything else are in good condition ^^ she is healthy! just need some cleaning.


I name her Juliet,
Here's she after the body check and wearing a dress from her sisters.


isn't she a graceful one ?

<3 <3 <3



Juliet: "why are we naked?"
Tata: " you tell me, you got pants, I got nothing."

-------------------

Ok, enough doll play time, I am falling behind for many projects and works, 
Very sorry  >__<

18 comments:

  1. This is funny :D Love the way you add some conversation between all your dolls. Happy Birthday! 30 is a wonderful start just like me 2 years ago…lol XD feel even younger and energetic! Cheers to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Have a nice and wonderful day!
    Many Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!!! Congratulations from Spain.

    Lovely Dal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny and cute! Your new doll's transformation is amazing! She looks like a nice girl now! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them!!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet girl!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!! I hope you had an awesome celebration! :) This doll is so beautiful and she looks so pretty wearing one of your handmade dress! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU.

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow i really love her in the handmade blue dress! :) and hilarious conversation at the end, i lol-ed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday!

    Rin has a cute face. and she's smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday! I love what you did with the doll, it looks adorable now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the doll are so lovely,
    esp the blue one.
    and i like the name 'Tata' too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday :) And what a wonderful new doll

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow the exact birthday present..btw,happy birthday..:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,
    I wish like to ask where ur brother buy this Doll? =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your words :)