Profile..... Shop..... Gallery..... Facebook..... Instagram.....Shop Location..... Flickr.....News

Sunday, May 15, 2011

How are you? how is me? and how are the dolls doing?




My work area/room are a little different everyday




Little Anne and Dakota are so sweet, they sit there quietly and accompany me while I'm working.
When I was tired, I look up and saw they smile at me, then I smile and back to work.
(ok some might find this scary)

These little ones are full of strength too.


Poor little otter, became Tata's couch.

---------------

Very sorry for all the late replies >__< again.

7 comments:

  1. Your photos and your dolls make me smile. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice work place you have!! They smile you back? Such a good little girls! your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful work place Have a nice day !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 最后一张的Tata’s couch很好笑啊~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have just used one of your photos on my blog! :)) I just blogged about our Working spaces.
    Hope you will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I've just made a post of your work in my blog, I hope you like it. This is the link: http://tinynicethings.blogspot.com/2011/05/evangelione

    Neus from www.tinynicethings.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi,may I know wher do u get the wooden shelf?(not the white color 1)I have been looking for something lik tat for a long time.
    tq so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your words :)